Tiffany Style Stained Glass Fleur de Calais Table Lamp
Diamonds and flowers! At 24.25"H, this table lamp is handcrafted from 234 cut pieces of stained glass with motifs of stacked diamonds which accent the fleur de lis patterns outlined in textured, rippled glass along the edge of the shade. Each piece of glass is soldered together using the copper foil method made famous by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the early 1900s.
- 15.75" L x 15.75" W x 24.25" H
- Shipping Information
Online Only Item
Ships in 3-5 days
- Crafted using 234 pieces of hand-cut stained glass and 6 cabochons
- Every piece of glass is unique, so slight variations in color may occur
- Requires two 60W max. E26 type A bulbs (not included)
- Care And Maintenance
- Dust with clean, dry cloth.