KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Stand Mixer Attachment
Convert any KitchenAid stand mixer into an ice cream maker with this unique attachment. Simply store the unique freeze bowl in the freezer for a minimum of 15 hours, then make up to 2 quarts of frozen desserts in 20-30 minutes. The Ice Cream Maker Attachment produces a variety of frozen desserts, as well as fresh, pure soft-consistency ice cream.
- Compatible with all KitchenAid stand mixers.
- Produces 2 qt. of soft-consistency ice cream in 20--30 minutes; for firmer consistency, store ice cream in freezer for 2--4 hours.
- Double-walled metal freeze bowl filled with specially formulated liquid to ensure uniform freezing; plastic housing.
- Plastic dasher/churning paddle mixes and scrapes ice cream batter.
- Drive assembly attaches to motor head and drives dasher.
- Bowl adapter ring attaches to bottom of freeze bowl to fit select tilt-head model mixers.
- For homemade ice cream at a moment's notice, store the bowl in your freezer.
- Care And Maintenance
- Dasher, drive assembly and bowl adapter ring are dishwasher safe. Allow freeze bowl to reach room temperature before hand-washing.
- 10.89" H x 10.29" W x 10.29" D
- Shipping Information
Online Only Item
Ships in 3-5 days