Presidential DuraCord ® Rope Hammock
This lovely hammock is not only comfortable, but is designed to be weather-tough against abrasion, mold, rot, mildew, and staining. Its exceptional solution-dyed, 3-ply DuraCord rope is precision-wound for strength and durability, yet as soft as cotton. With spreader bars made of solid white oak, covered in multiple layers of marine-quality varnish, as well as galvanized steel hanging hardware and chains for strength and rust protection, this hammock is sure to last for many seasons to come.
- Accommodates 2 or more people
- Hammock body measures 65" x 82" (total length is 13')
- 450 lbs. weight capacity
- Hanging distance: 14-16'
- Hanging height: 4'
- Shipping Information
Online Only Item
Ships in 3-5 days
- Purchase includes hammock, 2 zinc-plated chains, and 2 tree hooks (pillows, stands, and other accessories sold separately)
- Hand-woven with weather-tough, fast-drying DuraCord 3-ply rope which is as soft as cotton and resistant to abrasion, rot, mold, mildew, staining, and fading
- Solid Southern white oak spreader bars hand-dipped multiple times in marine-quality varnish
- Care And Maintenance
- Wash rope as needed using warm, soapy water and a soft-bristled scrub brush; a mild liquid detergent such as OxiClean can also be used
- To prolong the product's life, hang in a shady spot and store in a dry place when not in use for long periods of time
- Periodically check the metal chains and hooks for wear and replace as needed
- Assembly Information
- Hang on a stand (sold separately) or between trees, posts, or buildings using the included chains and hooks
- At least 14' of space is needed to properly hang hammock
- Compatible with our Tri-Beam Steel Hammock Stands, Cypress Roman Arc Wood Hammock Stand, and Hammock Tree Straps