Char-Log Wooden Star Medallion Rocker
No true country home is complete without a rocker. This one features a star cast iron medallion in the center of the back panel, curved seat slats, as well as rounded armrests. Each log is cut, charred, and polished. This curing process prevents mold and mildew, insect infestation, and adds fire resistance. The logs are pre-checked to prevent splitting from wood expansion and shrinkage. They are then sealed with a clear coat of varnish for a glossy finish.
- Care And Maintenance
- To extend the life of your rocker and protect the finish, use in a covered space is recommended. During long periods of non-use, store in a covered and dry place.
- Assembly Information
- Click here for assembly instructions.
- 35.43" L x 29.52" W x 44.5" H
- Shipping Information
Online Only Item
Ships in 3-5 days
- Crafted using individually-cut pine and fir logs that are naturally charred and then polished
- Curing process helps extend the life of the wood by preventing mold and mildew, insect infestation, and rendering them fire-resistant
- Logs are pre-cracked to prevent further cracking from natural expansion that occurs with weather changes
- Sealed with a clear coat of lacquer for a glossy finish
- Cast-aluminum star medallion