Durango Fire Pit
Durango Fire Pit
Bring a taste of the wilderness to your next outdoor gathering with the Durango outdoor fire pit. Finished in a simulated clay, the pit is constructed of powder coated steel and is designed to provide you with seasons of enjoyment. Included are a custom wire mesh spark lid and a fire poker.
- Care And Maintenance
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight to reduce fading. As needed, use a mild soap solution to clean. Periodically apply a coat of quality liquid or paste auto wax to extend life of furniture. Storing during the winter and/or rainy season and covering when not in use is recommended.
- Assembly Information
- Click here for assembly instructions.
- 23" H x 29.375" W x 29.375" D
- Bowl measures 11.8" H x 24" x 24" D
- Oversized bowl for longer and warmer fires
- Powder coated steel pit with a simulated clay finish for durability
- 360-degree view of fire
- Includes steel fire poker that doubles as a screen lift and full coverage steel mesh lid
*Online-only items will be shipped in 3 to 5 days unless otherwise designated.
We at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store are so glad you're interested in purchasing some of our wonderful products online! Here are a few things to know before making your purchase that we hope will be helpful.
Online orders received on a given day will ship the next business day (except for weekends and holidays, and unless otherwise stated on the product page).
Orders are not processed or shipped on weekends or holidays.
Expedited one day delivery orders should be placed by noon Central Time and will not ship on weekends.
Shipping and handling rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Fully Assembled Rockers
The cost to ship a fully assembled rocker is $138. Orders are delivered via a special freight company due to the size of the package required to ship the product safely. Shipping and delivery time are based on the ship-to address. Fully assembled rockers cannot be expedited, and any items you wish to expedite should be placed in a separate order.
If you have any addition questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at 800-333-9566.
Have other questions? Visit our FAQ section.