Circo Cutting Board with Cheese Tools - Michigan
The Michigan Circo Cutting Board is so compact and convenient, you'll wonder how you ever got by without it! This circular chopping board is made of eco-friendly rubberwood, a hardwood known for its rich grain and durability. The board swivels open to reveal four stainless steel cheese tools with rubberwood handles. The board has over 82 square inches of cutting surface and features a recessed moat along the board's edge to catch cheese brine or juice from cut fruit.
- Care And Maintenance
- Surface wash only with a damp cloth. To prevent wood from warping and cracking, do not submerge in water. Hand wash tools and towel dry immediately.
- Over 82 square inches of cutting surface
- 10" x 10" x 1.5"
- Shipping Information
Ships in 3-5 days
- Includes cutting board, 1 cheese cleaver (for crumbly cheeses), 1 cheese plane (for semi-hard to hard cheese slices), 1 fork-tipped cheese knife, and 1 hard cheese knife/spread
- Made of eco-friendly rubberwood
- Recessed juice groove along the board's top edge catches cheese brine or juice from cut fruit